The California Association of Alcohol and Drug Program Executives, Inc., CAADPE, is a statewide membership association of community-based agencies that advocate for accessible and quality substance use disorder services for our communities.
- Is the voice for the substance use disorder field in the halls of the state capitol and before government agencies.
- Conduct public education about reducing substance use in our communities.
- Works with legislators and allied coalitions to advocate for accessible and quality substance use disorder services on behalf of individuals with chronic addiction.
- Brings members together to participate in the public discourse about substance use disorder services.
- Communicates with its members through the CAADPE website, our e-newsletter, and special members alerts.
- Active participation in an statewide advocacy network.For more about membership, click here
- Board of Directors: CAADPE is led by a volunteer Board of Directors representing a diversity of geography, organizational types and fields, and personal backgrounds. For more about the Board of Directors,click here.
CAADPE, the California Association of Alcohol and Drug Program Executives, Inc is a professional association of community-based nonprofit and profit alcohol recovery and other substance use disorder treatment agency executives.
Member agencies provide substance use disorder treatment services at over 300 sites in California. Established in 1989, CAADPE is the only state-wide association representing all types of substance use disorder treatment programs.
CAADPE is organized by chapters throughout the state and is headquartered in Sacramento for easy access to state government. A volunteer board of directors, elected by the members, guides the association and its policies on issues vital to its members. Our organization sponsors professional education and training programs and conducts public education about the need for quality alcohol and other substance use disorder services to meet the need of the community.