The California Association of Alcohol and Drug Program Executives, Inc., CAADPE, is a statewide membership association of community-based agencies that advocate for accessible and quality substance use disorder services for our communities.
- Is the voice for the substance use disorder field in the halls of the state capitol and before government agencies.
- Conduct public education about reducing substance use in our communities.
- Works with legislators and allied coalitions to advocate for accessible and quality substance use disorder services on behalf of individuals with chronic addiction.
- Brings members together to participate in the public discourse about substance use disorder services.
- Communicates with its members through the CAADPE website, our e-newsletter, and special members alerts.
- Active participation in an statewide advocacy network.For more about membership, click here
- Board of Directors: CAADPE is led by a volunteer Board of Directors representing a diversity of geography, organizational types and fields, and personal backgrounds. For more about the Board of Directors,click here.